Our innovative skin and hair care line requires a new way to use your beauty products. Please be sure to follow directions carefully. In short order, you will be accustomed to this novel method.
Face and Neck Plasters
*Store the plasters in your refrigerator. Use within 3 months.
Our Face and Neck Plasters are designed to be applied in consecutive order: 1) Honey Lime Polenta 2) Papaya Purée 3) Cacao Creme
1. Remove plasters from the refrigerator about an hour before use to bring them to room temperature.
2. Using your application brush, scoop out a large dollop of plaster and gently press and smooth onto sections of your face and neck until the whole surface is completely covered. Each plaster has enough for two to three servings. Repeat the process, pressing with an upward motion to create a thick, layered shield. Depending on your skin sensitivity and its nutritional needs, leave plaster in place from 10 to 40 minutes.
3. To remove, remoisten the plaster with water until it reaches original consistency and use the spatula to carefully wipe away the plaster. Use a wet paper towel or washcloth to remove any remaining plaster. Dispose of the used plaster in the kitchen trash or compost.
4. Do not wash your face. The residue from these formulas will continue their healing powers on your skin. Apply Vitamin C Accelerator followed by Morning or Evening Face & Body Balms to lock in the plasters’ nutrients onto your skin barrier!
Honey Lime Polenta Application
Use the brush to apply the first layer of the Honey Lime Polenta Face & Neck Plaster. Continue building the base until your face and neck are covered in a thick shield. Each plaster has enough for two full applications.
Honey Lime Polenta Removal
Depending on your skin sensitivity and its nutritional needs, leave plaster in place from 10 to 40 minutes. Slightly moisten the your face and neck with water, and use the spatula to gently remove the formed plaster.
Use a wet paper towel or washcloth to remove any remaining plaster. Dispose of the used plaster in the kitchen trash.
Papaya Purée Application
Repeat the application process using the second plaster.
Papaya Purée Removal
Again, leave plaster in place for 10 to 40 minutes. Then use the spatula to gently remove the formed plaster.
Cacao Creme Application
Repeat this process with the Cacao Creme Face & Neck Plaster.
Cacao Creme Removal
Gently remove the final plaster. Do not wash your face. The residue from these formulas will continue their healing powers on your skin.
Seal in the Nutrients
Follow the Face & Neck Plasters with the Grapefruit Glacé Morning Face & Body Balm or Bergamot Beurre Evening Face & Body Balm as a sealant to lock in the plasters’ nutrients onto your skin barrier.
Scalp and Hair Plaster
*Store the plaster in your refrigerator. Use within 3 months.
1. Remove scalp and hair plaster from the refrigerator an hour before use to bring it to room temperature.
2. Start the process with dry hair, separated into small sections. Using your fingertips, scoop out a large dollop of plaster, and gently massage it into your scalp, pressing down to the ends of each strand. Repeat this system until your full head of hair and scalp are saturated with the plaster. Use the entire serving of the plaster as needed.
3. Depending on your hair’s health and nutritional needs, leave plaster in place from 1 hour to overnight.
4. To remove, do not get hair wet! Apply a generous amount of shampoo directly onto plastered hair, from scalp to ends. Then add a small amount of water to create a light lather. Proceed to shampoo hair as usual, rinsing thoroughly until water runs clear. A second shampooing may be needed. Follow up with conditioner if desired.
Apply hair plaster onto small sections of dry hair and scalp until saturated.
To remove, apply shampoo directly onto plastered hair. Then shampoo as usual.
Apple Cider Mignonette Vitamin C Accelerator
Shake the bottle well to activate the vitamin C accelerator.
Soak a cotton pad with the Vitamin C Accelerator and press into your face and neck at 30 second intervals. Resoak the pad as needed. Let the serum dry for a few minutes, then apply the Morning or Evening Face and Body Balm.
Sweet Almond Rosehip Brine Body Polish
*Store the Body Polish in your refrigerator. Use within 3 months.
1. This body polish is for use in the shower or bath. For a more gentle scrub apply once your body is wet, take desired amount out and gently rub onto skin in circles.
2. For a more vigorous scrub, apply when your body is dry, take desired amount out and gently rub onto skin in circles.
3. Rinse off. Follow up with Morning or Evening Face & Body Balms to moisturize after exfoliation.
Hibiscus Rosemary Compote Hair & Scalp Fortifier
*Store the compote in your refrigerator. Use within 3 months.
1. Remove scalp and hair compote from the refrigerator an hour before use to bring it to room temperature.
2. Apply the compote in the shower to dry scalp and hair. Leave in for 5-10 minutes.
3. Rinse hair thoroughly. Shampoo and condition hair as usual.
Face & Body Balms
S H I M M E R C H E F Morning and Evening Face and Body Balms are designed for your entire body. These luxurious and healing balms are non-comedogenic. The balms glide on easily and will appear oily until nutrient absorption is complete.
1. For best results, remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to using. Apply a liberal amount to your body soon after showering to seal in moisture, armoring your skin while creating a slight shimmer. Apply a lesser amount of the balm to your face, depending on its hydration and nutritional needs.
2. Alternatively, use your spatula to scoop out chilled balms and warm the product in your hands and then apply.
3. Apply balms after completing the Face and Neck Plaster routine and then the Vitamin C Accelerator Serum to retain maximum nutrient availability and to create a protective covering. Your face and neck will require a much smaller amount of balm, for a healthy, radiant glow.
S H I M M E R C H E F plasters and balms are alive with the highest quality whole food, organic ingredients, formulated with our Vitamin C Infusion to maximize nutritional accessibility. Created for all skin types.
Our product line is alive with nutrients and must be refrigerated.